A fully patched and correctly configured infrastructure is the cornerstone of strong corporate security. Cloud-native patch management solutions eliminate much of the cost burden of on-premises tools instantly. No more hardware, no more maintenance. Cross-platform solutions like Automox also cover patch management across third-party applications and multiple OSs.
Here are a few reasons to move to a modern, cloud-native solution for your endpoint management today:
- Zero Hassles, Zero Infrastructure, Zero Maintenance: Move beyond the complexities and physical requirements of legacy on-premises solutions with Automox – cloud-native endpoint management for any endpoint, anywhere, any time. Our SaaS platform eliminates the need for hardware, unnecessary software, and even VPN connections, You’ll no longer need to manage, monitor, and maintain on-site infrastructure like you do with a legacy on-premises solution.
- Faster, Easier, and More Cost Effective: Automox reduces the time and expense of endpoint management by up to 80% compared to installing and maintaining a legacy hardware-heavy solution. Automox sets up instantly. Just add endpoints, assign groups, and automate your customizable policies. There’s no costly on-premises patching servers and related software licenses to buy, manage, and version control.
- Anytime, Anywhere Automation: According to Gartner, cloud services will soon be essential for 90% of business innovation, particularly when it comes to expanding on a foundation of automation. If you can imagine it, Automox can automate it for any internet-connected endpoint with Automox Worklets™. Since legacy on-premises solutions can only see and manage endpoints connected to a VPN, this level of automation in these platforms is virtually impossible.
- Greater Agility & Scalability: Automox is a flexible, extensible platform that easily scales to meet your rapidly changing endpoint management needs. You can customize your product experience and act proactively – whether that’s mitigating new vulnerabilities before a patch is published, installing software packages, or removing a legacy vendor’s footprint — all through a single agent.
- Less Risk, Better Results: Automox eliminates vulnerabilities with zero-touch and sets the standard for remediating zero-day vulnerabilities within 24 hours, and critical vulnerabilities within 72. Known vulnerabilities are the largest threat vector for organizations today, and the inability to rapidly remediate when using cumbersome, legacy platforms is often identified as a root cause for breaches.
- More Collaborative: On-premises security solutions that don’t offer cross-platform support simply won’t work for unifying remote workers and multi-organizational IT teams. Automox unites IT teams with industry-leading ease-of-use and works across Windows, macOS, and Linux. Only Automox allows for this level of fluid collaboration for rapid action and response.
By moving to a cloud-native solution, organizations can reduce the burden on their IT teams and enable a truly perimeter free approach to visibility and management. Cloud-native solutions like Automox are continuously up-to-date and remove any concern over versioning and downtime due to upgrades. Additionally, Automox recently received SOC 2 Type 2 certification, adding a layer of confidence for security teams and auditors for customers around the world and proves our commitment to proactively protecting against internal cyber threats.
About Automox Automated Patch Management
Facing growing threats and a rapidly expanding attack surface, understaffed and alert-fatigued organizations need more efficient ways to eliminate their exposure to vulnerabilities. Automox is a modern cyber hygiene platform that closes the aperture of attack by more than 80% with just half the effort of traditional solutions.
Cloud-native and globally available, Automox enforces OS & third-party patch management, security configurations, and custom scripting across Windows, macOS, and Linux from a single intuitive console. IT and SecOps can quickly gain control and share visibility of on-prem, remote and virtual endpoints without the need to deploy costly infrastructure.
Experience modern, cloud-native patch management today with a 15-day free trial of Automox and start recapturing more than half the time you're currently spending on managing your attack surface. Automox dramatically reduces corporate risk while raising operational efficiency to deliver best-in-class security outcomes, faster and with fewer resources.