Zeppelin is now live!
Our newest release brings improvements, both big and small, continuing our efforts to enhance user experience, respond to customer feedback, and make further improvements to the quality and reliability of the product. Here is a release summary of what’s included:
- Expanded Software catalog support to include Office for Mac, Adobe Reader, and Google Chrome, adding to our existing library of Flash, Java, Firefox, and Office for Windows.
- Patch policy enhancements that allow for finer scheduling granularity, including the ability to select desired weeks of the month to patch.
- An updated agent that has enhanced diagnostic capabilities, more intelligent processing of commands, and is now signed for all supported operating systems.
- Additional reporting enhancements that capture manually triggered events to provide a complete picture of the patching and software distribution work done.
- A number of backend stability and reliability improvements.
We’ve had a great start to the year, and will be continuing to drive more features and usability enhancements into the platform in the coming months. The #1 driver of almost all of our additions to the product is customer feedback. So if you have something that you would like to see in the product just drop us a line it is the part of our job that we love the most - hearing from you!
As excited as I am to have our first product release for 2017 out the door, my adrenalin is really going as I see the upcoming features and enhancements engineering is currently working on. User experience continues to be front and center in our strategy, and consequently we are going to be driving a greater amount of transparency into the product with near real time feedback to the user. We are also developing sophisticated reporting content and delivery that keeps managers abreast of compliance actions as well as a detailed look at present and upcoming patching tasks.
Facing growing threats and a rapidly expanding attack surface, understaffed and alert-fatigued organizations need more efficient ways to eliminate their exposure to vulnerabilities. Automox is a modern cyber hygiene platform that closes the aperture of attack by more than 80% with just half the effort of traditional solutions.
Cloud-native and globally available, Automox enforces OS & third-party patch management, security configurations, and custom scripting across Windows, Mac, and Linux from a single intuitive console. IT and SecOps can quickly gain control and share visibility of on-prem, remote and virtual endpoints without the need to deploy costly infrastructure.
Experience modern, cloud-native patch management today with a 15-day free trial of Automox and start recapturing more than half the time you're currently spending on managing your attack surface. Automox dramatically reduces corporate risk while raising operational efficiency to deliver best-in-class security outcomes, faster and with fewer resources.