Zeppelin is now live!
Our newest release brings improvements, both big and small, continuing our efforts to enhance user experience, respond to customer feedback, and make further improvements to the quality and reliability of the product. Here is a release summary of what’s included:
- Expanded Software catalog support to include Office for Mac, Adobe Reader, and Google Chrome, adding to our existing library of Flash, Java, Firefox, and Office for Windows.
- Patch policy enhancements that allow for finer scheduling granularity, including the ability to select desired weeks of the month to patch.
- An updated agent that has enhanced diagnostic capabilities, more intelligent processing of commands, and is now signed for all supported operating systems.
- Additional reporting enhancements that capture manually triggered events to provide a complete picture of the patching and software distribution work done.
- A number of backend stability and reliability improvements.
We’ve had a great start to the year, and will be continuing to drive more features and usability enhancements into the platform in the coming months. The #1 driver of almost all of our additions to the product is customer feedback. So if you have something that you would like to see in the product just drop us a line it is the part of our job that we love the most – hearing from you!
At Automox we are pioneering Patch Management as a Service, making it effortless for customers to patch across every operating system and application in their environment, and that is just the start. We are also making it effortless to distribute third-part and custom software across your organization and to keep track of your inventory – regardless of geographic location. If you are new to Automox and wondering how to get patch management on autopilot you can learn more on our website (link) and sign up for a free 15 day trial (link). If you haven’t logged into your Automox dashboard in a while, pop in we think that you will like what you see.
As excited as I am to have our first product release for 2017 out the door, my adrenalin is really going as I see the upcoming features and enhancements engineering is currently working on. User experience continues to be front and center in our strategy, and consequently we are going to be driving a greater amount of transparency into the product with near real time feedback to the user. We are also developing sophisticated reporting content and delivery that keeps managers abreast of compliance actions as well as a detailed look at present and upcoming patching tasks. Give us a holler if you’d like to learn more about our roadmap or what Automox can do for you!